Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Change is Good ...

This week, we have a new Clergy Assistant in our office.  While I miss the person who used to be in this position very much, I recognize that change can be good and look forward to opening myself up to creating a new working relationship for the benefit of our membership.  Cynthia comes to us from San Rafael, California, where she worked for two rabbis in another reform congregation.  She comes with a great spirit of "getting things done" and organization which I look forward to tapping into regularly!  : )


Change is coming, change is coming ... we all just need to be open to it ... I am opening myself up to the possibility of a fabulous, new world.   : )

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. "Organization." Not a term we at CBI are familiar with. :-)

    ReplyDelete